I'm looking for a premier Lanvin category

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. but cannot find. Does it exist here? Thank you.

2. Forum? No, we don't have enough people talking about Lanvin to need a forum for it.

3. Yet.

It's sort of a chicken-v-egg conundrum, is it not? (Rhet.)

4. perhaps. . . but people have asked and still no one is really starting enough threads to need a forum :shrugs:

5. http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/lets-talk-lanvin-371101.html
    This is probably the most active thread - but for some reaons, the Lanvin devotees are just that - passionate about the brand. But there aren't enough of them.

Goyard didn't get a forum until a couple of months ago.
    Judith Leiber, Kieselstien-Cord, Celine and and other premier designers have soem interest - but just don't have enough to keep a forum alive. But the conversations are fun when they are on the main board.
    And - you get an opportunity to share your love of a brand with a wider range of future afficianados.

6. Hi Vintage Leather,

Thank you for your thoughtful reply, which helps me to understand.
    [I saw all the posts for all the downscale brands and really didn't get it.]

There is an incredible amount of breathtaking design development going
    on at Lanvin, and it's getting lots of traction.
    [Lanvin is even giving Chanel a run for its money!
    NOT to infuriate Chanel apassionatas, in any way!!!]

Ergo, this seemed like a great place to give those who love Lanvin some voice.

So, as a devotee, what should I do?
    • Actively post relevant information, comments, photographs, and questions?
    • Encourage other Lanvin collectionneurs passionnés to do the same?

Thank you!