I'm looking for a new LV accessory...

I purchased the cerises pochette a week ago through 866-VUITTON but decided to return it because it was too small for my personal use, but there should still have some available. Sorry that you are selling your paddy but I have been searching for that whiskey color for a while NAP are sold out and ebay are extremely overpriced for the new ones that are authentic.

bethany said:
You should definitely call the Saks in the Florida Mall as well as visiting LV, that's where I got my cerise pochette a few weeks ago.

I think I'm going to get an extender thingie for the shoulder strap on my pochette. It works so beautifully.

I thought about how you found your pochette at the Florida Mall, so if I can't get it through the LV at Milennia (it's much closer to work!), I'll have to stop by there sometime this week to talk to someone. Who was the SA you dealt with? :biggrin:

you made the right decision, girl!!!!the pouchette is much more useful than the plate because you can use that as a cosmetioc case, but also as a small purse.....and the cerises are soo nice;)go for that!!!!

BagLovingMom said:
I'm so outta the loop! Cristina you're selling the Paddy!! Wow!!! I say get the Wapity, it's surprisingly functional and so darned cute!

Thanks, BLM! :nuts: Yeah, I need to put away some money for moving. I'm looking forward to the move, even if I have to sell one of my favorite bags! Besides, after I get settled in and start my job, I'll be treating myself to a new bag. Maybe another paddy? :lol: