I'm looking for a new LV accessory...

ayla said:
That's quite a lot of keys, I don't think the cles would be very good for that, I would definitely go for a pochette or a wapity instead. Most people seem to use the cles as a card holder, I've always pictured (and used) it as a coin holder. The cerises pochette was 355$ retail in stores, but I've seen it go for like 100$ less on eBay, that may be a way to save some money (and get a cles !).

Also, if you have an ipod nano, they fit perfectly into the cles !

I just did a search on eBay for the cerises pochette, you read my mind :amuse: I have a ludlow wallet, which has a coin pocket, so I wouldn't use the cles for a change holder. I have an iPod mini, which would probably fit in the wapity or pochette much easier than trying to stuff it into a cles - I don't think it would even fit :lol: I think it will be between the pochette and the wapity. I'll go into LV sometime this week to take a look, maybe they'll be able to track down a cerises pochette for me. This might sound silly, but since I can afford to buy new I'll try to go through the boutique. I love going in there and looking around, and getting the bag, box and dustbag with my purchase :shame: :nuts: Ah, the shopping experience!

Thanks for the price info, ilzabet!

Cristina said:
Thank you :biggrin: Hmm, the vernis cles is super cute, but I'd rather get something larger. I use my keys so much and I'm not very careful with them :shame: I know if I had a cles hanging from them, it would get beat up pretty quickly.

You're welcome:smile: . If you decide that you really want a cles, then I suggest that you clip it to a ring inside your bag, or get a cles in a color that will go nicely with some of your other LV bags and then clip it to the handle as a little decoration (a useful decoration, since you can stick cards, coins, etc in it). I don't think a vernis cles would make a good keychain, due to the amount of abuse most keychains have to face. A monogram or damier cles would be fine for a keychain, but vernis is too pretty to mess up. I just got a framboise vernis cles and I'm really afraid to mess it up. I bought it because I loved the color and thought that it might be a good little collector's item someday (since I know that they discontinue vernis colors after a time).

i think you should get the pouchette now while you still can and get the wapity next . (both are too cute :love: ) i just got mine a week ago and am so happy with it. it's not only an eye candy, i also know that it's gonna be so useful for me. i can use it as a separate bag and throw it in my speedy as a make up pouch.

blackbutterfly said:
Decisions, decisions...

The cles (actually called clefs) is used as a keychain...i have it in damier and mono...basically i keep my work security card in it, and maybe some cash, and attach it to my keys. For grocery shopping I throw my debit/credit/sams club card in it and it's easy and hand free.

I love my cerises pochette...it seriously is one of my favorite LV purchases...It's great for organzining stuff. For school I use it to keep my wallet, epi pocket organizer, calculator, phone & sidekick and throw it in my school bag. I basically do the same thing inside my purses, it's great when I don't feel like carrying my bag, and just want to run in and out w/o carrying my bag.

I said this in another thread, but the Wapity is more of a preference thing...I had it, sold it, and still think it's a cute item, but not very useful for me. I used it as iPod mini case (iPod mini, earplugs, USB cord). It's great, but not very compact.

What about a Perforated Plate? Ayla said it was a bit bigger than a clefs, so you might want to look at that.

HTH!!

Yes, it does help :nuts: I was looking to purchase either the wapity or pochette to use as a running around bag. On Friday the bf and I went out to dinner, and we had to wait to be seated. We went to the bar, and I had my Balenciaga classique with me. It's not a big bag, but I wish I had something smaller that still holds my essentials to discreetly keep in my lap. The chairs didn't have anywhere to hang the bag from and it was weird sitting there with my bag kinda smooshed in my lap.

I'm going to E-Lux to see if the perforated plate is up there, I have seen people here talk about it, but haven't seen it myself...

Cristina said:
Yes, it does help :nuts: I was looking to purchase either the wapity or pochette to use as a running around bag. On Friday the bf and I went out to dinner, and we had to wait to be seated. We went to the bar, and I had my Balenciaga classique with me. It's not a big bag, but I wish I had something smaller that still holds my essentials to discreetly keep in my lap. The chairs didn't have anywhere to hang the bag from and it was weird sitting there with my bag kinda smooshed in my lap.

I'm going to E-Lux to see if the perforated plate is up there, I have seen people here talk about it, but haven't seen it myself...

here is the perfo plate....

Attachments

• perfplate.png
    perfplate.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 52
blackbutterfly said:
here is the perfo plate....

I like that. The smaller perforated accessories have really grown on me. How much is it? I couldn't find it on ELux, the only things I saw were the cles and the pochette.

Thanks for your help! :nuts:

Cristina said:
I like that. The smaller perforated accessories have really grown on me. How much is it? I couldn't find it on ELux, the only things I saw were the cles and the pochette.

Thanks for your help! :nuts:
yeah it's not on elux, i got the pic off of vuitton.com. So I (my husband, ROFLMFAO) called 866-VUITTON and they said it's $315. Hopefully he (my hubby) said the right thing...i told him Pochette Plate.

I say go for the Cerises pochette. It's cute and I think it can hold more than any other small accessory (never thought I'd say that since I just adore the Wapity). It is true though! You can use it as a makeup case and it would work just fine as well as a small bag to take out at night.

It might be a good idea security wise to keep most of those keys separate and grab them when needed. A security expert said to keep your house keys on one key ring, and the car(s) on another. If you then keep your house keys in a pocket, you'll still be able to get into your house if your purse is lost or stolen. You also won't need an emergency call to change your locks. I can't even imagine trying to replace all those keys and locks if that one keyring went missing.

Cristina said:
My keychain is quite embarrassing :shame: I have a Roxy keychain, my car door opener and key, which is huge, PetSmart and grocery store discount card, keys for my house, mom's, dad's and grandparent's, mom's car key, and a couple of others which are for something, but I forgot what :lol: Phew!

clanalois said:
Why don't you get an Hermes scarf?

Also, saving is a good option. :smile:

I guess I could try to do that :P Saving, I mean. But, with how much I am looking to get for the paddy, spending a little of it won't be too bad. I'll still have quite a chunk of cash :nuts:

I asked Greentea how much the Hermes scarves were, I think one would be cute to tie on my Chanel or LVs, but I don't know if that would be cheesy, an Hermes scarf on a different designer bag :shame:

blackbutterfly - Thanks for the info! :lol: at your husband calling!

You should definitely call the Saks in the Florida Mall as well as visiting LV, that's where I got my cerise pochette a few weeks ago.

I think I'm going to get an extender thingie for the shoulder strap on my pochette. It works so beautifully.