Im looking for a LV klara bag

1. Please don't post that here. NO selling, buying or trading here.

2. ^^^I saw that auction and almost bought it!!!:shame: I think my sane side of the brain (the smallest one) stopped me!!!:lol:

3. OMG it's already been discontinued?!?! :amazed:

the last time i spoke to them they said it would last until july :sad:

i've wanted that bag for sooo long, but could never decide whether to really get it or not, and now it's gone :cry:

4. it is a great bag.

5. Sooory you must not know how it feels to want a LV bag and cant get it. Some people own so many bags that they dont even use I thought maybe some one like that would be able to help out no bad intention.

6. I know the feeling

7. I hope you find one. I love mine. I decided to buy the Klara back in February b/c the Sales Associate told me they were not making anymore.

8. That's a beautiful bag! And that auction seems like a good deal too!

9. lucky girl

10. I received mine as a birthday gift (in Dec) and it was the last mono vienna Klara in Aus. I LOVED this range:heart:

11. I want the vienna Klara...I have the mono mizi but is too scared to tkae it out..

12. I had the mono Klara & exchanged it. It didn't fit under my arm right, and the strap doesn't work right for hand held. Here are some pics of it.

Klara1.jpg Klara.jpg
  13. oh my kathyD I wish I had met you sooner.

14. it has nothing to do w/ me and EVERYTHING to do w/ the same rules EVERYONE else here is following ;)

People here love to help, they just can't sell/trade or buy to/from you here, it's the OWNER's rule, not mine.
    You're welcome to PM either Megs or Vlad if you dislike their rules.
    Hope you find your bag.:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice