I'm looking for a chanel tote for college?

i have #2 and it's really roomy. i don't think it'll be big enough for your books. i'm going to use it for school too but all i bring is a notebook and a copy of powerpoint slides to class. i have it in the champagne beige. the black is incredibly hard to find. if you do it would be an incredible bag to have!

#3 and #4 are awful fakes. please don't purchase those. i think the red cloudy bundle in #2 is not authentic either. i'm sorry, i had to mention it because it was bothering me.

the authentic version of #3 was recently on sale i believe. it went for about 60-70% off at SAKs.

the vintage ligne is gorgeous! but they are mostly sold out right? geminibags mentioned that she found a couple brown ones but that was it...

I have the Vintage Ligne Tote in Black and it is delicate, it could not carry books! Love #2 Cloudy Bundle but agree that something doesn't look right with that one, also too soft probably can't handle the weight. Don't love 3 or 4, have you looked at a GST? Very durable and large and quilted....I just bought one a week ago because my 18 year old daughter loved it. I was hesitant, but after using it, I love it! You don't have to baby it because of the Caviar leather. Very Chanel and very practical.

Basically I left out some pics so here are my 4 choices!

And again - opinions are love!

1:

35453%E9%BB%91%E8%89%B2%E9%B3%84%E9%B1%BC%E7%9A%AE.jpg

32457%E5%A4%A7%E7%BA%A2%E8%AF%A6%E7%BB%86%E5%9B%BE.jpg

3:

A32448%E9%BB%91%E8%89%B2.jpg

4:

61413%E5%A4%A7%E5%8F%B7%E9%BB%91%E8%89%B2.jpg
:confused1:

Not sure where you were planning on buying these, but 1-3 are all fake.
If 1 is from the same place, I would assume it's as fake as the others. :tdown:

Oh my god i'm so embarressed - these were just pictures that i came across on a picture gallery to show what i was looking for - i didn't realise they were fakes! Blush.....

I don't know why but the GST just doesn't appeal to me...... i think its a bit rigid or something.....I just don't heart it!

At the moment iv rules out the patent because its not classic enough - i think patent will have run its course in a season or two

The vintage ligne tote is ahead at the moment......but your comments that its not strong enough worry me........

Its so hard! And i'm so incredibly indecisive....... :sad: