I'm looking for a Chanel but no more than $1500. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for a Chanel but no more than $1500. Does anyone have any suggestions? If you can please list the names of the bags, thanks

2. Kind of depends what you want.
    You can get a wallet-on-chain for somewhere around $1500 or an ice cube clutch which is $1195 or ice cube flap which is I think $1600...but it is not at all classic chanel...also, I believe the Chanel LA bag is around $1495. Those are all I'm really familiar with. Good luck..

3. Ebay or consignement for the the classics. Or find a great rewards program or ECG event...

4. Agree with kara about the wallet on a chain. It's $1350. I think this particular style is in the timeless classic collection. Another one that I can think of is the Melrose jersey flap. It's approx. $1475-1495..not sure. There is a photo from Jag's SA.

5. How about the petite shopping tote ? Isnt it around that price?

6. The PST (the smaller/ open top version) is 1350.00. I have it in beige and love it. I think it is a great bag and can be used everyday.

7. Melrose Flap, Melrose satin coco cabas, LA bag, Jersey flap

8. Pst !!

9. The wallet on chain is an amazing bag
    I would definitely recommend it

10. Wallet on a chain is super cute, I am waiting for it to come out in more colours with with the quilt design not the new one.

11. i guess PST, paris biaritz (not sure on the spelling :Push:smile: in small/medium retail under $1500

12. how bout biarritz?

13. or a timeless clutch?

14. I'm going with a PST, it seems like you'd get a little more bang for your buck vs. some of the other choices. It's a relatively good size, and can be worn more casually. The wallet on chain is also a good choice, because it's gorgeous, but on the smaller side.

15. Pst!