I'm just wondering why Coach doesn't make...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A mini skinny in the new denim patchwork? :wondering I would so get one! I know they have a wristlet & everything, but I really like the style of the skinny, plus, I sometimes carry my LV pochettes, so I'd want a skinny. Do they make one & just not have it on the website? :shrugs:(Which I'm doubting this). Is Coach planning on making one? Thanks!!! :smile:

2. its a dept store exclusive...it was on macys.com just a few days ago

3. Oh really? Wow, I must have just missed it! Darn, went on there a few days ago looking to see what they had, & it wasn't there! Maybe if I called the Macy's CS # they might have it. Thanks!

4. they made one? wow i didn't know that either

5. They had a patchwork skinny? I know Macys has the denim stripe but I didn't know they had the patchwork.

6. Oh SHOOT! I need to learn to read, I thought you meant the denim stripe one....I'm sorry

7. A denim patchwork mini skinny would be very cute!
    I too would buy it!

8. FROM THE JUNE PURCHASES THREAD SPOILEDROTTEN PURCHASED FROM MACY'S. IS THIS WHAT YYOUR LOOKING FOR?
    [​IMG]

OOPS COURT AND I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!

9. OOOH, I have to have that.....I have the shoes to match :yahoo:

10. The denim one is cute! If I had a pw bag I would get a skinny in a complimentary solid color.

11. I think the OP was looking for one to match the patchwork line.

That is close, though!

12. Yeah, I was wondering about the patchwork, but gahh I need to cover my eyes b/c if I keep looking at the pic, I'll want it! lol! just got the siggie stripe skinny today! lol.