im just curious ... metallic snakeskin stam ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. as above - does anyone have one? they always pop up on ebay so i assume there are a few 'out there' ... i just dont know who would own one. Not in a bad way, just ive never seen one in real life or on a celeb or anything ...

so, do you have one?

2. I don't have one, but I think the reason they are on ebay so much lately is that the Nordstrom Racks got a bunch of them lately!

3. on sale?

4. Yes - this was awhile ago like a month or two or more. I don't think they have them any more. They were, I think, like $699? But they retailed at $3000 or something. So lotsa ebayers are going for the profit, lol!

5. wow! what a massive price drop! its the only stam i dont like though ...

6. ^^ Yea, i dont really like them either. Maybe it's b/c they are all pastel. I might like them better if they were bronze or even black python. There are issues with the scales rubbing off or discoloring, too