I'm joining the LV Gang!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey everyone,

I finally got my first LV's :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm too budget conscious right now to order new ones. But, thanks to PF help, I was able to research and discover some great deals on authentic LV on eBay.

I was actually going to order a pochette on elux, but then I found this one on eBay -- posted on "authenticate this" -- and am now sure that I got a real, gorgeous little bag. It even has a honey patina. I'd seen lots of fake LV's before, so was really impressed with how well-made and elegant the real one is:

eBay: 100% AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON POCHETTE HANDBAG BAG $280 (item 300027457504 end time Sep-16-06 18:41:57 PDT)

After this, I found a vintage speedy 30 that just arrived yesterday. I LOVE it:smile: I'm in LV heaven now. Although, naturally, now I want more...but I'm going to stick with these two for awhile and save money:P

eBay: Vintage Original LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY Handbag Purse (item 220030868324 end time Sep-29-06 18:07:34 PDT)

Anyway, I'm going to start hanging out here more and admiring your gorgeous bags!!!

2. Congratulations on your first purchases :yahoo: and welcome to the darkside as well :devil:

3. Congrats and welcome!

4. Awesomeness!!!
    Congratulations on you Speedy & pochette, they are great bags!

5. Congrats!!! very excited for you!!!

6. Congrats! Hope you have fun enjoying them!

7. Congrats and welcome aboard!

8. Congrats!! Enjoy your LVs and I hope you love them!!:happydance:

9. Yay!!! Congrats and welcome to the LV addiction....you are so doomed. lol

10. Welcome :welcome:and Congrats for your first purchase :yahoo:
    Enjoy :party:

11. Congrats! How exciting!:yahoo: I'm sure they will be the first of many LV's for you.

12. Gongrats!!

13. Congratulations! :smile:

14. Wow - awesome prices! Good Ebaying =)

15. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice