I'M INVITED!!!! lol WOOHOOO!

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Okie, I just found out today (cuz I don't check the mail haha) that I'm INVITED! This is my 1st invitation to Louis Vuitton's private cocktail party or some holiday event.... I know it's not a big news, and I've already seen a few threads about how some of you have also been invited...but please, bear with me for i'm just a lil giddy 19 yr old girl who's quite happy at the moment! woohoo! yup... and if any of you would like to check it out in Montreal it's on Nov 29, 6:30-8:30pm.

HOWEVER, i'm NOT going to go cuz
(1) it's a horrible day, I finish school at 5:30pm and ...
(2) will NEVER have the time to go home, come back, dress-up, put on my face...etc all within one hour.
(3) I need TO CONCENTRATE ON SCHOOOOOL!!! finals are coming up (and some of you probably know i'm really hardcore when it comes to academics).

So... I will not be going and there will always be the future! *sigh*

PS: I got the catalogue too, and the mailman tore my envelop....ARRGHHHH!

Too bad you can't go but you obviously know where your priorities are - good for you!

There will be another...

I know what you mean. It's just too hard to get there by 6 in the area that I'm in. Hopefully I'll get invited to the next one even though I'm not able to come to this one.

you are one helluva gal at 19 to realize what it truly important! kudos to you! there will always be these kinds of events but school (hopefully) is only once in a lifetime! you are really going to succeed at anything your heart desires with a mature attitude like this...
:flowers:

I agree with everyone else, it's the THOUGHT that counts, and your priorities are definately in order. I almost couldn't go b/c of babysitting issues but I knew that being invited was grin-worthy enough. :smile: