I'm insane

the best thing is to go try on all the styles you've been wanting to in the store. nothing gets better than trying it on and knowing right away whether it's a candidate vs. one that goes back on the shelf. good luck to you! i personally say "baggy gm". ;) but i'm partial!

I wouldn't nec. rush to keep it bec. the bag has to be perfect for you functionally. The way I see it though, is that if you absolutely love it, could you just carry around your daughters jacket or snacks in regular plastic shopping bag? that's pretty much what I do and I wear huge bags, lol, like the bv and speedy 30's, but I don't want to put their snacks or drinks in my bag and I only keep the baby's change of clothes in the bag. For the other two I just keep a change of clothes in a plastic bag in the car and keep snacks/drinks for the day in another plastic bag. Another thing you could is to store a plastic bag inside your baggy pm for when your daughter needs her jacket toted unexpectedly, this way you don't have to carry it in your bag or hand hold it. I think in the long run you sound like you prefer smaller bags and this one will be more convenient for you, rather than having too big a bag one day down the line when your daughter doesn't need you to hold her things anymore. I know I use these big bags now, but none of the stuff in there is even mine! When I'm done w/ the need to hold all this baby stuff, I'm going to be left carrying my huge empty bags!

You are right speedydelivery....all good points. I have decided to keep the bag. I have no idea what happened but I have really fallen in love with it since last night. I even took it with me shopping this morning and every time I caught a glimpse of it in the mirror I was like WOW! It's jsut too cute to give up. If I am going out and need a bigger bag than I will just grab something else. But for everyday this is fine. Thanks for all your advice guys. You all helped a lot!

You are right speedydelivery....all good points. I have decided to keep the bag. I have no idea what happened but I have really fallen in love with it since last night. I even took it with me shopping this morning and every time I caught a glimpse of it in the mirror I was like WOW! It's jsut too cute to give up. If I am going out and need a bigger bag than I will just grab something else. But for everyday this is fine. Thanks for all your advice guys. You all helped a lot!

I'm glad you decided to keep it. :yahoo:

You're so dramatic! :P