I'm insane

why don't you exchange it for the baggy GM, I have it and love it. holds everything I need and more.

I agree! It really doesn't look that different than the PM. I was on the fence between the two but I am in LOVE with my GM. Only $160 difference.
I truly look like crap here but just so ya can see it really resembles the PM when being toted.

Palm_041107_003.jpg

Buying it in the store would make it much better.
Maybe you should make a list of everyday items that you use, and when you look into these new purses, see if you have room for them. :smile:
Just a thought.
That way you'll know that you'll be happy.

oh bummer! I didn't read through the whole thread to see if you posted again, only your OP. I love the neo speedy, it's really gorgeous and seems quite spacious. Did you wear the new baggy out of the house yet? I can't wait to see what you end up with when you get back from the boutique. Good you figured out now so soon after you bought it rather than a month or even a week after using it. You deserve to love your bag and find it perfect for you! That is also so sweet that your dh enjoys seeing you have fun at the boutique.

I'm sorry you're not happy with the baggy pm. It's disappointing when you've been wanting something and you end up not being crazy about it. Get something you love!

I was thinking you would end up saying this from your first email. When you said it was smaller than you expected I thought "uh oh" and then you said you kind of settled because they only had that one color. I am glad that you will wait and get the one you truly want. You are not insane at all, it is a big decision and you should LOVE the purse.

Thanks guys. I truly love the bag - and really wanted to keep it - but I was so on the fence about the size. I am always with my 4 year old daughter...and along with her comes a lot of "stuff". I can shove her little sweater in my speedy 25 along with a ton of other things...but I couldnt' with the baggy pm and that kind of bothered me. It did seem bigger in pictures. Anyway.....I will let you all know when I am going to the store and what I end up getting! Thanks for your support!

Sorry to hear you're not loving your Baggy PM. It's such a beautiful bag. But, you're not crazy at all. If you don't love it then definitely return it for something you know you'll keep. Good luck! And yes please let us know what you get.

aww sorry to hear! i really think the baggy pm looks great on you. but then again functionality is more important. actually when i saw your pic the same day i saw a girl with the same bag, i kind of took that as a sign that i should get it since i've been lusting for it for quite a while now. i really do think it is a pretty bag :girlsigh:

Awww, I;m sorry you aren't digging it. I have the Baggy GM and it holds a lot, also the denim speedy i have holds a bunch. i love the gm. maybe try for that instead. let us know what you get :yes: