I'm insane

No, you're not insane! PM is just that, a small bag. If it doesn't fit all your stuff return it for a bag that will accommodate your needs. You have to be happy first! So good that your DH is so supportive!

Get the Speedy!! You will adore it. I think you should call NOW and see if they have the green or pink or if they can locate one for you.

buy me

457180929_f4acb74cc4_o.jpg

I have the Baggy PM and the Neo Speedy. Neo does hold more but is harder to carry since it is hand held. I tried the Baggy GM but it was way too big for me.

I never considered the NEO when I got the Baggy but now that I have the Neo I do like the shape more than the baggy.

I hope you are able to find something that you love! Best of luck!!

I have the Baggy GM. I love that it's so roomy! I went with the GM cuz I wanted to make sure it fit my magazine that I often take with me and also all my essentials....(wallet, keys, cell, wapity, sm agenda, brush, glasses)

So all that and my mag. or a paperback bk OR both fit fine. If I don't take either I have room for whatever I need to throw in when I'm out. So that works!:yes:

Not insane...If it doesn't work for you...then, find something that does. ;) That is alot of money not to be happy...Ooo, and have fun at LV!!!!!!! :graucho:

Good Luck on your decision!! :yes: