I'm in!

Perja

Well & truly Plumed
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
The Paddy babies are arriving next week and I'm on the "call" list for one (in any colour available that I like).

There's Ecru, a sable colour, Mousse, Noir and Tan coming in.

Which one do you think I should get? I think I'd like to see Mousse and Tan. The SA told me that the black was nothing special and since I had the choice, to go for either Tan or Mousse. Your opinions?

Perja said:
The Paddy babies are arriving next week and I'm on the "call" list for one (in any colour available that I like).

There's Ecru, a sable colour, Mousse, Noir and Tan coming in.

Which one do you think I should get? I think I'd like to see Mousse and Tan. The SA told me that the black was nothing special and since I had the choice, to go for either Tan or Mousse. Your opinions?

At which store is this, and I would go with the sable or mousse (i think). :biggrin:

Dang, going to Paris in May, can I use your card???!!? ha ha ha! Wow, enjoy your soon-to-be bag. I'm sure you'll have fun deciding on the colour!!!

What about sable? Does anyone know what colour that is? I'm thinking a pale, pale yellow but I read somewhere else that there was a version of sable that was pinkish.