I'm In The Mood For A New Bbag! Which One Would You Get? Ideas Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand the clashing on the pine either... yuck. I have had the VIolet font since they told us that Violet would be coming out. I think your subconcious wants something, anything violet!!!!

I agree with Gwen! I love my rh violet city. Let us know what you get!

I can't stand the clashing on the pine either... yuck. I have had the VIolet font since they told us that Violet would be coming out. I think your subconcious wants something, anything violet!!!!

I agree with Gwen! I love my rh violet city. Let us know what you get!

You guys are going to get the blame if i end up ordering more than one bag! I mean, how do we ever decide when EVERY BBAG IN EVERY SHAPE, COLOR AND HARDWARE IS SOOOOO GORGEOUS!

This is what would make me happy: To hire someone to come in and cover my entire bed (headboard and footboard) with a piece of leather in every texture and every color from every Bbag ever produced:love:! Now, then i would be satisfied! I hope...................!

Yep! I ordered something! Actually, I ordered 2 things and one is an accessory. It was ordered on a whim only because they had it in stock and it would fit in the same shipping box with my new bag! But I have a strong feeling that the accessory will go back to the store. My new bag will be here in the MORNING! Not only do I pay for over night delivery I also request the A.M. service. I have zero patience!

THANKS A MILLION TO ALLLLL THAT HELPED ME DECIDE! AND FOR THOSE BAGS THAT I PASSED UP FOR THE ONE THAT I ORDERED, WELL, THEY WILL BE MY NEXT PURCHASES, NO DOUBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.