I'm in the club! WOOHOO

Sep 5, 2009
I finally got my first Bal. And this is also my first pre-loved bag. Thanks to Jira for authenticating it :heart: The bag is in perfect condition and I'm already in love with the buttery leather. It is so different than everything i have in my collection. This bag is from the F/W 2010. Let go straight to the reveal and thanks everyone for letting me share my excitement :yahoo:

My kitty is very interested too :P
IMG_4875.jpg

Without Flash
IMG_4884.jpg

And with flash
IMG_4885.jpg

And a modelling pic. I'm 5'5 FYI. OMG i'm so happy :woohoo:
d54ef54e-a194-4a1f-907f-f3690e0e5096.jpg

Last edited:

snowbubble

Sep 5, 2013
The leather looks so soft and gorgeously broken in, looking at the pictures I want to touch the leather haha! I wished my black balenciaga city was this beautifully broken in and soft looking. (I'm working on making mine this gorgeous! mine is still very stiff)

Congratulation on such a beautiful bag, its such a saturated black with a gorgeous sheen to it! Yay! :yahoo:

snowbubble

Sep 5, 2013
It looks great on you, congrats! I'm debating between getting the RH Black City and the RH Black Town. I'm so torn!

I would also go with the city, the town seems small; atleast for me (maybe I carry too much stuff, usually wallet, lipgoss, book, keys, ipad).
The City is about the size of a LV Speedy 30; very roomy.

But i'm bias, I own all cities.. :P
Although I do like the shape of the town.

Sep 5, 2009
The leather looks so soft and gorgeously broken in, looking at the pictures I want to touch the leather haha! I wished my black balenciaga city was this beautifully broken in and soft looking. (I'm working on making mine this gorgeous! mine is still very stiff)

Congratulation on such a beautiful bag, its such a saturated black with a gorgeous sheen to it! Yay! :yahoo:

Thank you! I feel so lucky that I found this bag. It doesn't have and sign of wear beside the buttery soft leather. Honestly when I tried the bag in store, i found the leather was a bit too dry and stiff. Now I understand why :P

And me too, i'm very bias. I like all Bal bags, but I only see myself buying the City. The size is perfect ❤️

snowbubble

Sep 5, 2013
Thank you! I feel so lucky that I found this bag. It doesn't have and sign of wear beside the buttery soft leather. Honestly when I tried the bag in store, i found the leather was a bit too dry and stiff. Now I understand why :P

And me too, i'm very bias. I like all Bal bags, but I only see myself buying the City. The size is perfect ❤️

Yeh the balenciagas at the store are sometimes super super dry.
I apply Apple Conditioner to my balenciagas to soften them up.
You should definitely use conditioner once in awhile whenever it starts to feel dry :P