I'm in such a dilemma..

amorris

O.G.
Aug 26, 2009
I'm confused on what to get this Cruise. It just seems like what I want, I can't have it...

In my wishlist, its either:

A 10C Red Caviar Flap with GHW - should I just get the SHW instead since we don't know if there'll be another perfect red like this coming along in the future...

or

A Medium White Caviar Flap with SHW - but I dont think Cruise is arriving with any White? So should I just wait till the next season, Im sure there's white, right?

or

A Medium Beige Caviar Flap with GHW - but I've already have a GST in this colour!

Which do you guys think I should go for?? TIA

I don't think you should settle. Wait until the bag you love becomes available. It's just too much $$$ to spend on a bag that you're not going to love or be excited about. If it's the perfect red with GH, you should keep your eyes & ears out for it. I'm sure Chanel will produce one that's perfect for you. Just be patient.

If I were you, I would get the 10C Red Caviar Flap. As you mentioned it, this color might not be produced again. On the other hand, Chanel regularly has white and beige on stock

OP, well you never know what colors might come out later. I like the 10C red and with GHW but there have been other reds, like 09C red and 05 red which are simply breathtaking. Sooo...I suppose the moral of the story is, there may be more beautiful hues on the way so don't worry so much about a missed opportunity...

I'd say wait to get something that your heart is really set on..something that just makes your heart flutter and your knees weak!(yes, I've actually had these rxns to a bag before)

And P.S: white is one of Chanels Staple colors, along with black, a shade of red, a shade of beige and I think..a shade of navy so there's no rush to get it...and you already have something in beige so why don't you try a different color to spice it up!

Ita!!!

i don't think you should settle. Wait until the bag you love becomes available. It's just too much $$$ to spend on a bag that you're not going to love or be excited about. If it's the perfect red with gh, you should keep your eyes & ears out for it. I'm sure chanel will produce one that's perfect for you. Just be patient.