I'm in so much trouble!

heqet

is happy! :)
Feb 2, 2008
So, after seeing this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/turquoise-patent-leather-legacy-shoulder-bag-pics-269420.html
I became obsessed with wanting this bag! Well, I went to the boutique yesterday to look at the new Soho stuff...and ended up ordering the turquoise patent shoulder bag! It should be here next Wednesday or so. I am so excited! But I really wasn't planning on spending that much on a bag. I know I can return it once I get it, but I know I won't want to because I LOVE IT!!! My birthday is next week, so I guess it can be my "happy birthday to me" present. :party: But I still feel a little guilty about it. I know my hubby isn't going to be too happy with me. :s

Oh, and is this a limited edition item? The SA at the store said he thought it was, but he wasn't sure. Does anyone know?

I so wish I could see this color IRL. I like the patent Gigi in this color, but all of the pics I've seen made it look lighter than those shoulder bag pics in that thread. arrrgh.

these girls really know how to make you spend money lol...but if it is something you want and will use then there's nothing wrong...can't wait to see it...tangent here, I live in austin too, what boutique did you go to? just curious

these girls really know how to make you spend money lol...but if it is something you want and will use then there's nothing wrong...can't wait to see it...tangent here, I live in austin too, what boutique did you go to? just curious

I usually go to the Domain boutique, and have always had excellent service there. I went to the one in the Arboretum this time, since I hadn't been in a while. I forgot how small it was! But once again, I got the best of service from all 3 of the SA's that were there!