I'm in shock. I just got the best deal ever. You have to see this.

Mar 26, 2007
My grail scarf. Red colourway, vibrant and stunning. $130 BIN. I'm not even kidding. Seller was e-mailed, care tag still attached, lots of pics, guaranteed authentic or my money back, and she has 1200+ positive feedbacks on highend items (IE Louboutins, Chanel). She had the pictures locked so I had to take screenshots and be all crafty to get these. I am absolutely in shock. This was a buy-now-think-later sort of thing. I'm just like...

:wtf: :yahoo: :weird: :party:

Thank you, Guccigal, for sending me the link. It was so unselfish of you; you're amazing. :heart:

Will post pics when it comes in!

Attachments

• hermesshootingstar1[1].jpg
    hermesshootingstar1[1].jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 159
  • hermesshootingstar2[1].jpg
    hermesshootingstar2[1].jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 80
  • hermesshootingstar3[1].jpg
    hermesshootingstar3[1].jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 81
I AM FREAKING OUT! Screaming and jumping around the room. SO thinks I have LOST MY MIND. OMG!!!!

*shrieks and hugs GG* She is so unselfish. She wanted it but she knew it was my grail. The seller had another H scarf available for the same price, too! It's like she doesn't know... I don't know. Wow.

HC, Burn Kitty is big, fat, lazy and happy! Her scar is still there but you are so overwhelmed by her loving on you, you don't even notice it! :heart: And she and the new wolf-dog are getting along great.