I'm in Paris- what to buy...?

1. Hi,

as all of you are so much more of an expert as I am I need you advice

I'm in Paris for a few days.. is there anything special I can only get over here?

Just curious- the store is huge and just around the corner..

Thanks!

2. Last December, I went to the flagship store and saw those speedy keychains in leather that said Champs-Elysee 2005. I thought they were stupid but yesterday I saw Karen's site, 500 bux!!!! They were only 125 euros or something. If there's anything store-specific, I would definitely get some of those. Have fun, Enjoy the sights!

3. good idea- I'll look for something like this- Thanks

4. Groom items, they're limited edition and another poster mentioned certain pieces selling like hotcakes (the rond cles for instance). :yes:

5. by the way,, are LV bags cheaper there? i've heard its cheaper over there thats why people go all the way to France to purchase LV bags... and that there is a limited amount of pieces u can buy - is that true? :confused1:

6. well it is slightly cheaper...
    its not that there is a lmited number but if its an exclusive item like the groom you can only buy 2 peices of each thing.. like 2 cles's 2 agendas etc.

BUT DEFINATLY get the groom i was in the Champs LV today and they are almost out of stock.

7. I think you only safe money if it's tax free which is not the case for me
    I've seen the wallet I bought in Berlin a few days ago for 10 euros less- so LV is not the only reason to see Paris- but the store is worth a visit ;)

I heard from collegues that for some tourist coming from Japan for example it's limited because it is really cheaper for them here
    They don't want them to re-sell them in Japan and create a 2nd market for LV- at least that's what I got told.. and one of the girls is a real Vuitton expert..
    I will look for the groom- may go to the store tomorrow
    Thanks

8. Bonjour!! I would definitely get something from the Groom collection. Have a fabulous time!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice