I'm in New York for the Weekend. Any Must See suggestions?

Lecor Fashions

Jan 6, 2006
Hi,

I'm in New York for the weekend and would love opinions and things that I must do and see while I'm here. I want to have a good time on a budget. I'm going to BLT Prime on saturday for dinner and the accessories trade show on sunday. Probably going to try to get discount tickets to a Broadway play. What is you favorite thing to do in New York?

My bf and I are going to NYC in March and I can't wait to shop! We've been before but only for the day, this time we are getting a hotel. And I just got tickets to Conan O Brien yesterday :biggrin:

I'm gonna start saving my money b/c I know I'll need to get a "souvineer" from LV!

I like just walking around on 5th avenue just looking at people and browsing the stores.. There's nothing like NYC, I love it there so much.. :love: HAVE FUN!

Statue of Liberty
Ellis Island
Coney Island
Ground Zero
Empire State Building
Central Park Carriage Ride
Visit to Time Square
***** Tower
Fifth Avenue
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Carnegie Hall

Saks 5th Avenue
Bergdorf Goodman
Henri Bendel
Bloomingdales
Macys
(If not to shop, just look)

I agree Pseub those things are fun! I would walk thru Bendel's and Bergdorf's quickly. Don't want to miss the tourist stuff! I love the view from the Empire State building, there are some things you just never tire of. Enjoy your visit and yes try to see a play.

u should also stop by duty free apparel around the macy's 34th street area......they sell designer bags for less and they get a lot of publicity......they're guaranteed to be authentic.......and also stop by bouley for their lunch tasting menu.......