I'm in New York for the Weekend. Any Must See suggestions?

Lecor Fashions

Jan 6, 2006
Los Angeles
Hi,

I'm in New York for the weekend and would love opinions and things that I must do and see while I'm here. I want to have a good time on a budget. I'm going to BLT Prime on saturday for dinner and the accessories trade show on sunday. Probably going to try to get discount tickets to a Broadway play. What is you favorite thing to do in New York?

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I used to just love walking around everywhere. What kinds of things interest you? Any plans for visits to musems, shopping?

speedysteph

Dec 29, 2005
My bf and I are going to NYC in March and I can't wait to shop! We've been before but only for the day, this time we are getting a hotel. And I just got tickets to Conan O Brien yesterday :biggrin:

I'm gonna start saving my money b/c I know I'll need to get a "souvineer" from LV!

ShopRodeo

Dec 29, 2005
Statue of Liberty
Ellis Island
Coney Island
Ground Zero
Empire State Building
Central Park Carriage Ride
Visit to Time Square
***** Tower
Fifth Avenue
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Carnegie Hall

Saks 5th Avenue
Bergdorf Goodman
Henri Bendel
Bloomingdales
Macys
(If not to shop, just look)

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
I agree Pseub those things are fun! I would walk thru Bendel's and Bergdorf's quickly. Don't want to miss the tourist stuff! I love the view from the Empire State building, there are some things you just never tire of. Enjoy your visit and yes try to see a play.

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
u should also stop by duty free apparel around the macy's 34th street area......they sell designer bags for less and they get a lot of publicity......they're guaranteed to be authentic.......and also stop by bouley for their lunch tasting menu.......