Im in Lurveeeeee

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI,

Ive just started my obsession with Dior and omg I cant believe I missed out on the flower range! im so kicking myself :sad: :sad:

Does anyone know where I can still maybe get my hands on the flower collection bags or maybe someone wants to sell theres.. I live in hope :smile: :love::love::love:
    Thanks

:girlsigh:

Attached Files:

2. Ebay is your best bet hun, its an older line !:tup: Also just to let you know, selling and buying is not allowed on the Forum it gets you banned :sad:

3. OOppss thanks natalie didnt know.. Il be keeping my eyes peeled on ebay :smile:

4. That was certainly a beautiful line, wasn't it? It's called Dior Vintage Flowers. Good luck with sourcing one!

5. HMMMM THATS WHAT IT WAS :upsidedown:

i swear its been my favorite to date.;)

6. Did you like the Dior Flowers line too? The black tone-on-tone rendition was stunning too:

[​IMG]

7. OMG yay! thank u so much nataliam!! I love it lets hope I win it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice