im in LOVEEEEEEEEEEE with the black GST with s/h!

We want pics! We are pic sluts.

LOL...my sister picked it up for me in DENVER (i live in the bay area, and the Nieman marcus in denver happened to have the black gst with s/h so i put it on hold and she got it for me the next day :P ) ...i didnt want Niemans to ship it to me because the idea of sending a purse worth 2000 makes me nervous...LOL so..im originally visiting my sister at June 2...so im getting the purse JUNE 2 =( so i have to wait a LITTLE lol..but im still happy that i have this bag in my possession :yes: ..soooo.....i will DEFINITELY post pics once i have this baby in my hands...which is june 2 lol

xstacyx: yes, you got a great deal!
I paid the $1895!!!! :sad:
So you should enjoy it even more! Don't you just love it?!!!

and yes i :heart: this purse...i've been staring at its picture all day lol..and i went to the chanel store today to try it on (a different color) and i fell in :heart: i cant WAIT to see MY purse when i visit my sister in Denver...(shes having a baby this month, so thats why im visiting her:yahoo: )

thanks for everyones comments!

wowwww you are strong!! I would fly there now! haha.. I am having my finals this week and I sacrificed my cramping just to visit 3 chanel stores (boutique, NM, Bloomie) to get my perfect flap!!

I cant concentrate studying w/o the bag in my possession anyway=)
Congrats!!