I'm in Love

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
It is like coach heard my prayers and made this purse for me! I have wanted a Carly forever but I don't use purses with brass hardware. I know there are a couple of threads with pictures of the medium blk. leather Carly with silver hardware. I have not been able to find pics of the large blk. Carly with nickle hardware. I went out this weekend and returned a prior unused purchase and had to get this purse. Now my debate is me and my friend are going to a new outlet in Washington,PA this Saturday and she beleives that I should restrain from using this beauty until I see if there is something I like better at the outlets.I really wnat to start carring it so far I have put all my stuff in it but I haven't removed tags. Here are some pics hope they show up ok!
moz-screenshot.jpg

Attachments

• purse 008.jpg
    purse 008.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 127
  • purse 013.jpg
    purse 013.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 122
  • purse 014.jpg
    purse 014.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 79
  • purse 015.jpg
    purse 015.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 70
  • purse 016.jpg
    purse 016.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 121
I'm in love too!!! :smile:

I bought the exact same bag on Friday and have been putting stuff in it and wearing it around the house (with the tag on). :smile: And I love the purple lining. And even how the new leather handle/strap squeaks a bit.

Good purchase!
(Biased though I may be...)

tree

Thanks everyone. I did officially cut the price tag off! :cloud9:I LOVE this purse and even if I go to outlet and can get 4 purses for the price of this 1 I would still want the Carly. Plus it will make going back to work a little better! Anyone on the fence about this bag should just get it

I'm glad I am not the only person walks around with the new bag around the house!!! You should join me and cut your tags off also.

I'm in love too!!! :smile:

I bought the exact same bag on Friday and have been putting stuff in it and wearing it around the house (with the tag on). :smile: And I love the purple lining. And even how the new leather handle/strap squeaks a bit.

Good purchase!
(Biased though I may be...)

tree

Love it :biggrin: It has a much better lining than the brass hardware one, mine is like this tan puke color. I have no love for it but much love for the bag so I live with it!

Keep this beauty, I have been waiting for it in silver as well. I just got this bag recently too! There is nothing at the outlets that compares to this bag right now!!!

Carrie

I have been looking at the leather carly but was having a hard time deciding whether to get the small or the large one. Right now I have a dooney sac so am used to a large purse. I love the lining on this one!!! Congrats