I'm in love!!!

tokigrl

O.G.
Mar 26, 2007
Hello everyone!
I'm new to the designer, Ive never really explored BV before but I saw this in the September Vogue and fell in LOVE!

2j67gar.jpg

oh it's so pretty! the ostrich is so luxurious, what is the buckle made of? is that crocodile..? or??

Isnt it gorgeous!

It looks like a stunning bag! BV seems to have placed this tornado/ash fume ostrich bag in all the fashion magazines - Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, etc.

Yes, the trim is crocodile and the price is $4,600. Ouch! Will have to be content to drool over and fondle it at the boutique. :yes:

I saw an ad with this also, and immediately loved it! Of course it's not in the budget but it's gorgeous to look at and drool over. Isn't the Ostrich lovely in this color??

This is my favorite item from this women's collection. The color combo is beautiful. The ostrich skin is super soft and croc trim luxurious. The clutch is fairly big. Since I'm a guy, I can't really use this bag and the high price... But I ordered a continental wallet in this exact style turbulance ostrich/ash fume combo.

^^wow, that would be a fabulous piece!

The skin and color combo is really beautiful, but it seems one has to open and close the clutch as one would a belt, and this is kind of inconvenient. Not sure why it was designed that way??