I'm in love!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been away for while busy with redecorating my house..but i had to come back to share my joy and excitement of my new love.. 30cm graphite croc birkin.. The color is absolutely gorgeous.. it has a shade of burgundy or brown.. i just cant describe it!!! I'm so in love :heart:

The bag still in the dustbag.. didnt have time to take her out.. i keep looking at her enjoying her beauty and then back to the cabinet lol.. my DH doesnt really get my obsession but i thought you ladies will appreciate her beauty as much as i do!!:love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG. I've been struck speechless. What a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous piece of beauty. :drool:

Now, please excuse me while I clean the drool up! :graucho:

3. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Absolutely gorgeous!

4. Lordy that is FABULOUS!!!! Congratulations :drinkup:

5. Oh my gosh!!!!!!!

:dothewave: :dothewave:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hang on, I need to pick my jaw up from the floor. :nuts:

6. words cant describe....:drool::drool::drool:

7. OMG!!!! What an unspeakable beauty she is!!:drool::heart::love:

8. Fab, what a rare beauty! Congratulations!

9. Gorgeous! Is it a 30cm Cocoan Porosus??? :heart::heart::heart::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

10. Great size & color Combo!
    :yes:

...I thought it was graphite?

11. omg! cocoan Croc (still dunno how to tell nilo porosus apart :shame:smile:

Congrats congrats!! I :heart: cococan (croc is way out of my league) :yahoo: :yahoo: :dothewave:

12. .

<----------- My face is doing this.........then this :drool:. Gorgeous! Congrats on such a beautiful bag. Yummmm :drool:

13. Wow, just wow :love: It's breathtaking, congratulations!!!

14. I don't know, graphite has burgundy undertones?

15. cal :you are so funny :flowers: