I'm In Love With This Bag...

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hi guys! My officemate has this bag and I've been drooling over this bag of hers ever since before... Can you tell me more about this? When was it released? Retail price? Is it still available right now?? Can somebody post more photos of it? I really want this but still thinking whether to add this to my target wishlist after my purseban... :biggrin:

Attachments

• redvelvetsquirrel.jpg
    redvelvetsquirrel.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 110
I think it retailed for around $3800 or thereabouts. I got mine for $1200 off eBay :tup:

It didn't have the dustbag or auth card, but it is in perfect shape. It's beautiful.

It's a few seasons old, but you might be able to get it from a Fendi boutique if you just call up and ask them if they have the velvet squirrel spy.

I think it retailed for around $3800 or thereabouts. I got mine for $1200 off eBay :tup:

It didn't have the dustbag or auth card, but it is in perfect shape. It's beautiful.

It's a few seasons old, but you might be able to get it from a Fendi boutique if you just call up and ask them if they have the velvet squirrel spy.

Thanks litigatrix! I'm hoping ebay... *crossfingers!* But if nothing showed up, i might try calling though. Thanks! :biggrin:

^LOL! Yeah... I always look at my officemate's handbag.. she has this one.. And I love it!! It matches soo much with anything actually... I can see that on her. Whether she's wearing jeans nor business attire nor casual.. I saw one on ebay right now.. But gosh.. the price is $5000!! LOL!