I'm in love with my new Nikki!!!

naturale

Mar 6, 2006
I started lurking in this forum a week ago...I immediately fell in love with the Nikki. I was lucky enough to find a Nikki at LB and immediately ordered it. I later found out that there was a mini Nikki so I was nervous that the regular one was going to be too big for me....I'm only 5'3 and 120 pounds....but let me tell you...I obsolutley love everything about this bag :yahoo:...for those of you thinking this bag is huge...its really not....it feels so good under my arm.

I suggest anybody that really like this bag to go ahead and get it...it is a real beauty and very practical...I'm very happy about my purchase.

and now some modeling pictures...please let me know what yall think.

Attachments

• RM new bag 003.jpg
    RM new bag 003.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 289
  • RM new bag 004.jpg
    RM new bag 004.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 281
  • RM new bag 008.jpg
    RM new bag 008.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 267
  • RM new bag 009.jpg
    RM new bag 009.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 250
  • RM new bag 010.jpg
    RM new bag 010.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 254
I love it!!! It looks fab on you!!! Congrats on a wonderful and gorgeous purchase!!!

You are workin' that bag somethin' fierce! Go get 'em girl! :woohoo:

Is yours buttery smooth and soft? I received mine from LB last Friday and didnt like the feel AT ALL. It was VERY grainy and a bit hard. I had felt one previously and that had been buttery smooth and silky smooth. I returned it to LB and am awaiting my new one. I hope it's as soft as the one I touched previously.

I love it! It looks awesome on you! I'm just under 5'1" and was worried the Nikki would be too big, but I can tell from your pics that it wouldn't overwhelm me at all. Thanks for sharing! :tup:

Looks great on you. Nikki is my favorite syle and I am hoping there's one in a great color in the coming season so I can get my third one. I am still kicking myself for missing the yellow one. :sad:

Is yours buttery smooth and soft? I received mine from LB last Friday and didnt like the feel AT ALL. It was VERY grainy and a bit hard. I had felt one previously and that had been buttery smooth and silky smooth. I returned it to LB and am awaiting my new one. I hope it's as soft as the one I touched previously.

Yes...mine is definetely buttery smooth and soft....I wonder why yours was like that....I hope you get the right one...its a great bag.