I'm in love with my new Nikki!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I started lurking in this forum a week ago...I immediately fell in love with the Nikki. I was lucky enough to find a Nikki at LB and immediately ordered it. I later found out that there was a mini Nikki so I was nervous that the regular one was going to be too big for me....I'm only 5'3 and 120 pounds....but let me tell you...I obsolutley love everything about this bag :yahoo:...for those of you thinking this bag is huge...its really not....it feels so good under my arm.

I suggest anybody that really like this bag to go ahead and get it...it is a real beauty and very practical...I'm very happy about my purchase.

and now some modeling pictures...please let me know what yall think.

Attached Files:

2. looks really good on you...

3. I love it!!! It looks fab on you!!! Congrats on a wonderful and gorgeous purchase!!!

You are workin' that bag somethin' fierce! Go get 'em girl! :woohoo:

4. LOVELY!!!!...oh and GO GIRL! Work it

5. Its dazzling! Congrats!

6. looks great!

7. It looks fabulous and you have some great legs girl!

8. Is yours buttery smooth and soft? I received mine from LB last Friday and didnt like the feel AT ALL. It was VERY grainy and a bit hard. I had felt one previously and that had been buttery smooth and silky smooth. I returned it to LB and am awaiting my new one. I hope it's as soft as the one I touched previously.

9. Congrats--She looks beauuuuutiful on you!!

10. congrats! you look so chic with it!

11. Congrats it looks FABULOUS on you! BTW I LOVE those LOUBOUTINS you're wearing! You've got some great legs too! Congrats on your Nikki ;)

12. I love it! It looks awesome on you! I'm just under 5'1" and was worried the Nikki would be too big, but I can tell from your pics that it wouldn't overwhelm me at all. Thanks for sharing! :tup:

13. Looks great on you. Nikki is my favorite syle and I am hoping there's one in a great color in the coming season so I can get my third one. I am still kicking myself for missing the yellow one. :sad:

14. Thank you all for all of your nice compliments...I can't wait to take this beauty out.

15. Yes...mine is definetely buttery smooth and soft....I wonder why yours was like that....I hope you get the right one...its a great bag.