I'm in love with Dan the man

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    After lookng at all the new season bags i think we have over looked Dan (Ink Blue Reverse Croc Print).:biggrin:

What a man i think he is with his strong size and rippling toned 6 pack, and his lovely smoochy blue leathers.:yahoo: would love to run my fingers over the front of him and feel his toned front.
    http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c5484/4282/category/

2. He, he - I can see what you mean!

3. ooo er missus!

4. mmmmmmm!

5. love the colour...

6. Looks lovely !

7. rippling toned 6 pack - well it's buried deep under DH's tummy, if they ever existed to start with which I doubt very much!! :roflmfao:

Interesting leather & beautiful blue though!

8. You naughty girl Snowshoe !! But I can see what you see in him :tup:

9. Cheeky! I can completely understand your crush.... he is rather fetching!

10. I'm with you on that one Snowshoe! Now why am I thinking of George Clooney?!

11. I'm loving the ink and what a way to be ripped...

12. You need a cold shower snowshoe!!!!:nuts:

13. ^^^ but not with a mulberry that would be a horrific idea

14. I wish that the dully named East West Messenger (the one that looks like a smaller Byrnmore) came in Dan's leather. I think that would be a really desirable combo.

15. Looks beautiful, I would love a Bays in that leather!