I'm In Love With A $4000 Coach Bag! Am I Wrong ?

Hotrod02

yahoo!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
When krispin41 posted this catalog page,I fell in love with this purse! I'M A FAN OF CROC & GATOR LEATHER !!

I just recieved my catalog today & I think they call this bag the "limited edition python carly bag " and it cost $4000.00 !

attachment.php

Am I reading this wrong ? I'm still kinda new & inexperienced.

thanks in advance,
Cha Cha

I don't think it's wrong, I love that bag too, but would have to get via other routes because python can't be sold in CA. With that said though, there are a few LVs and Chloe bags I would get first before that bag.

oh, and about the python carly...personally, i'm not a fan of python (it creeps me out).

but 4k for coach?! if i really loved the bag, maybe it could be justifiable...but there are other bags that would be WAY ahead of this one for that price.

oh, and about the python carly...personally, i'm not a fan of python (it creeps me out).

but 4k for coach?! if i really loved the bag, maybe it could be justifiable...but there are other bags that would be WAY ahead of this one for that price.

I don't really care for the python either. But I love the style of the bag, I think I'd go for it in leather and save a bundle!

Its not wrong! And you are in the right place! Obsess away darlin'!

I wouldn't spend more than 1g on a coach, and it has got to be HELLA special and I MUST not be able to live with out it!

Otherwise, i have a long wishlist for what i would do with 4g. Namely LV, Hermes and shoes galore.

Thanks for all the feedback !

Is this python considered to be a leather material ? i wonder if any coach stores in austin texas will have one in stock ?

poor little snakey !!! lol !!!

Thanks in advance ,
Cha Cha