I'm in love with 2 girls....Peyton & Sabrina!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    My new goodies!!!! :heart::yahoo::heart:

Attached Files:

2. Amazing, love the Peyton's color and of course the Sabrina will always hold a place in my heart. Lovely buys!

3. So pretty! I want an Op Art Sabrina in the greys and oranges too. Maybe they will hit the outlet someday. Congrats!!

4. Awesome bags, been drooling over the peytons lately. Congrats on your finds!!

5. Why is my picture so small...??

6. ^^attachments always come up small on the actual post, but when you click on it, it gets bigger!;)

Beautiful buys! Sabrina is my fav, but the Peyton is gorgeous!

7. WOW... GORGEOUS, all three

8. I'm a huge fan of the Sabrinas :heart:, but your Peyton is absolutely gorgeous. That color is to die for!! :drool:

9. Beautiful collection! Love them all!

10. Cant. Type. Drool. Falling.

OMG, holy flippin cow, love them ALL!

11. Love all ur purses..
    I'm getting addicted to this forum..Guess what it's 8 in the morning, At The office...and rather than doing some reports..I'm drooling over this forum.
    I'm waiting for First-ever coach bags to arrive today..all the way from Florida to Jakarta..Hope I can make Live Reveal..Yay

12. Awesome bags!! I also love your bedding and quick reveals :nuts:

Welcome to tPF!!!

13. Beautiful bags!!! That Peyton is just stunning!

:welcome2:

14. i love the peyton!!!!

15. That is hands down the HOTTEST threesome I've ever seen!
    Come to think of it, it's the only threesome I've ever seen...thank goodness! LOL

Those are such GORGEOUS bags, you've got great taste! Enjoy!!!