*I'm in love....(cue the cheesy music)* anthracite pics ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow, this is gorgeous. Those of you who have this color Havana, hold on tight!!

Could the leather be any softer? OMG. I have wanted this wallet for soooo long but was waiting for the right price :wlae:
    The color is amazing! Plus, it came with it's own little dustbag. The leather cuff I ordered came in a box and it's own dustbag too, how cute is that?!
    Kudos to HH this time :tup:

~~sorry for all the pics....I'm bored ;)

Attached Files:

2. Posk!

:heart: the new Anthracite wallet!! Its so pretty and has tons of pockets! :tup: CONGRATS!! Thanks for all the pics too!

[​IMG]

3. Purrrdy Posk!! Thanks for the pics - eye candy is always appreciated!!! Now what about pics of your cuff?!

4. Very pretty. I want a clutch wallet so badly, but I'm afraid the anthracite won't hold up to my abuse. *sniff*

5. Wonderful pics posk...thanks so much!

6. I just got mine too! Aren't they perfect??
    Great pics, congrats on finally getting the one you wanted!

7. Thanks ladies!! You're all so sweet :heart::heart: Thanks for sharing with me!

8. #8 Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    posk, it is GORGEOUS! I have a havana hobo coming in that colour. Is the hardware on the wallet gold or silver? I can't tell on my ancient monitor...

This will look awesome with your pewter midi!

9. ^^ OMG I can't believe you have a Havana coming in that color! I am GREEN with envy it's going to be gorgeous, don't forget pics!!
    I thought it would look good with the midi too----or maybe it will clash...? not sure ;)

The hardware is gold, which was a nice surprise..it's a pretty brushed gold very nice.

10. Very lovely...

11. Gorgeous! I didn't think I could do a metallic, but if it's as gorgeous as this...watch out! LOL! Must start stalking the site again...

12. Really - the leather is soft???? Like squishy nico soft????

Off - to search what is left in anthracite....

13. Posk, I love your new wallet!
    I was afraid the anthracite would be too shiny "metallic", but it is just perfect!
    I love it!!!!
    :drool: :drool: :drool:

Congrats~~~

14. love it posk....Congrats : )

15. Wow it's so pretty, congrats! Can't wait for my Havana to arrive now!