I'm in Love! Creamy Caramel Tribute is Here!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have had a few YSL Mombasa bags in the past and while I loved them they were just not the style for me. I have been waiting for another YSL to come into my life and finally she is here:yahoo:! I am so excited to present my gorgeous new YSL large Tribute bag:nuts:.
    I love the small side zips and even the dustbag was impressive, lol:love:. I can't wait to take this baby out for a spin on the town. So without further adeu, here she is...

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!!!! It is VERY Nice!!!

3. Congrats on the new tribute! It's an awesome bag!

4. Congrats. Love the camel color. I've got a large Tribute too and its a great bag. :tup: Enjoy!

5. it's gorgeous!:tup: does the croc embossed tribute come in other colors aside from caramel & black?

6. CONGRATS! gorgeous bag! I love the texture of it with the color.

7. ohhh.... the croc quilted tribute!!! how much did u get it for? :P

8. Thanks so much for the kind comments:shame::heart:. I am totally in love with it and was so surprised at how soft the leather was. I guess I was expecting it to be stiff because of the patent but really it is soft and slouchy.
    I don't know what other colors it comes in honestly. I really don't even know the "proper" YSL name for this color. It just looks like creamy caramel to me so I ran with it:P.
    I got it from a friend of mine and she had bought it on sale from YSL for 800 and she gave me a great deal. I was so excited to give it a new home since I had been wanting a YSL forever.

9. Gorgeous Bag I love this bag and the color :drool:

10. hey tat.. nice to see you hear at the YSL thread!! congrats on your tribute!:party:

11. OMG what a great price!! did the black quilted croc go on sale for 800 as well??

12. It's gorgeous, congratulations! The Tribute is a bag out of which you'll get tons of use, too!

13. Lovely, such a soft color alternative from the fabulous YSL black patent!

14. Hi girlie!! What can I say, staring at all your gorgeous YSL items put me on the hunt.:nuts::P

15. I'm not sure. I would be happy to ask her for you:yes:. She bought it in NYC if that helps.