I'm in LOVE! A new Chanel Flap member...

Dec 26, 2006
:heart: I went for the plunge and purchased the Jumbo cavier black flap, with SH. And I LOVE IT! At first, I really wasen't feeling the flap look, but now..hubba hubba! I can't wait to use it!:heart:

Also, I had it sent to me and I'm not too sure how to adjust the chain... I really didn't want to mess with it, so I just kinda of looked at her googly eyed all night. And of course I tried her on with some cute outfits!

I'm really going to try to post pics. But I know you gals already know what it looks like.

And let me declare right now, NO MORE CHANEL TILL 2008, well atleast bags.

Thank you to all who helped me decide and take the plunge.
:tup::tup::tup:

:yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:yahoo:

You chose well--a perfect and gorgeous classic!

You can just slide the chain through and either double it for a shoulder bag, or pull it all the way through the back and carry it messenger style. (Is that what you were wondering?)

Great bag, you'll love it even more as you use it! Theres a thread on how to shorten your chains (with pictures). It's easyt o do, and theres many ways to do it too.

Can't wait to see pictures of your new bag :tup:

Congrats!!! I just got my second jumbo in white caviar yesterday too!!! I was never a flap girl either. I used to think they were too old-fashioned looking, until I actually just decided to try one on for the heck of it. It was love at first sight!

Can't wait to see pics of yours. The Jumbo is such a great bag.