I'm in love... 09 Black City

sylvia191919

Oct 21, 2008
Hi Ladies - I've recently fallen addicted to B-Bags.

This is my first love. I'm more and more in love with this bag every day. It's broken in so well after 3 weeks use.

Any newbies out there like me, you must get your hands on this beauty!!!

Shortly joining her will be a SGH Praline Coin Purse and a SGH Anthracite City.

Thanks for letting me share ladies!!! :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_6205.JPG
    IMG_6205.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_6208.JPG
    IMG_6208.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 199
Gorgeous bag sylvia! Congrats! The 09 Black City is high up on my wishlist!

attachment.php

Hi Ladies - I've recently fallen addicted to B-Bags.

This is my first love. I'm more and more in love with this bag every day. It's broken in so well after 3 weeks use.

Any newbies out there like me, you must get your hands on this beauty!!!

Shortly joining her will be a SGH Praline Coin Purse and a SGH Anthracite City.

Thanks for letting me share ladies!!! :heart:
It's really gonna look good when you break it in. Also I suggest a "bath" in Apple guard for softening/breaking in. Your 09 looks truly BLACK BLACK , not the greenish-grey blacks of the last couple of seasons????

Thanks frankiextah, JSY, sep, IFFAH, Bridget S, angelalam5

mmsc: I can't locate Appleguard here in Australia. But I have conditioned the bag lightly... have done this twice in 3 weeks. I thought I was overdoing it a bit? And was scared of build-up?

ring my bell: i've been eyeing your ruby brief for ages and you'd be my inspiration for going "colours". May i ask how tall you are? We look to have a similar frame?

Nat_can: we're bag twins!!

Congratulations!!! What a beauty you have acquired. I'm so glad you posted this sylvia191919. I've finally decided to buy a black Balanciaga City. What is unfortunate is that I'm going to have to buy sight unseen. I've read '09 reviews and they have been mixed. I do not own any Bbags so I'm a little nervous.