I'm in Kelly heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I'm so excited I can hardly think straight. My DH surprised me with the infamous black Kelly I was telling you about in my earlier thread about the Las Vegas store. He is such a doll! He had tears in his eyes as he was giving me the box. He said there was no way he was not getting me that Kelly no matter what I said. While this Kelly is one of the best gifts I've ever received my husband's love is truly the best gift of all. I'll post pics of this beauty in a little while. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first Hermes bag!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: OMG, Kat! Congratulations and post those pics QUICK! Give that DH of yours a big hug from us girls on the PF beause I think he's just won Hubby of the Year!!!!

You wear that baby in good health, Kat. And take her EVERYWHERE!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: How incredible!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I think a Kelly is truly the most romantic gift, ever. Hands down! Your DH is a sweety and you just received the most classic, timeless Hermes bag as your first! I'm dying to see pictures of your new beauty!!

OMG! That is the best gift ever (aside from his love of course!) OMG! YOU MUST POST PICS! Dying over here! I am so excited for you- it could not have happened to a nicer person!

Wow Kat!! What a sweet story! Your DH is one incredible man! With a love like that, who needs anything else? Well, maybe just a Kelly :P

CONGRATS on your new Kelly!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Can't wait to see pics!