I'm in Hk. brandnew Birkin was too expensive. Any suggestions ?

doctor_top

"H"
O.G.
Jun 29, 2010
I'm serching for Birkin 40 in Hk. , there are no any Birkin (and just 90 cm belt are also very limit colour , very rare to find ), many retail Shop in Hk. for example MILAN STATION , ITALY STATION or ... in Kowloon, they sell brandnew Birkin 40 in very hi price. 109000 HKD. ++

It's about 2 times price for brandnew in Paris , and more expensive than in JAPAN H shop.

Any1 know the best store in Hk.

many thanks ;)

you can bargain with those resellers. they usually give 5% off discount the listed price. but of cos you can ask for more. try HKD90,000-HKD95,000. they have difficulty selling 40 so they will agree to lower the price.

40 cm birkins are hard to find and even harder to sell. You should contact your local reseller, (I know of one based in Bangkok), and get them to source one for you. It's cheaper this way as they don't take the risk of holding stock. You may need to pay a deposit.

Price wise, 95k to 105k is about right.... The premium is small relative to the amount of work and effort resellers go through to get bags. And it's cheaper than what I see advertised on e bay.

But of course, if you can afford the time and the hotel costs in Paris, it's probably better you get it yourself.