I'm in Chanel heaven, ahh!! Pics of my new babies!! :)

OMG Minal, I can believe you are in Chanel heaven right now.....all those gorgeous bags :nuts:

I'm glad you finished your finals and that you can now totally enjoy all your new bags.
It must be sooooo difficult for you to choose which one to wear, you poor thing :roflmfao:

Thanks Nathalie!! :heart: You look stunning modeling your new Chanel shopper! :smile: Haha, I know... too many new bags to choose from... not a problem I mind though! :P It's definitely a huge relief to be done with finals, yay!!! :yahoo:

SonyaPhi, karrey (you're too kind!), and RoseMary - thank you ladies! :heart:

That is one collection of luxe bags that I'm willng to kill for!!
Wow!! They are so beautiful..I love the bowlers, i hope you'll find a bronze bowler soon, than your bowler family will be complete!

My old thread got resurrected haha. :amazed: Aww, thank you Farah! :blush: I wish I could find the bronze bowler too, but I'm not sure if I will. I guess it's okay, because I have the Khaki Baby Cabas, which is essentially the same color, and well as a small '05 flap in the same bronze bowler goatskin leather (though I might be letting her go at some point, not sure). :P

That is one collection of luxe bags that I'm willng to kill for!!
Wow!! They are so beautiful..I love the bowlers, i hope you'll find a bronze bowler soon, than your bowler family will be complete!