I'm in Chanel heaven, ahh!! Pics of my new babies!! :)

Minal, Minal, Minal...

:nuts:

I knew your bags were gorgeous, but I think a certain raven-haired beauty stole the show :graucho:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! On finishing your exams AND your amazing new babies!! :love:

Aww, so many replies, wow! :blush:

Thanks tod, sheanabelle (I might carry the dark silver today!!), lovensparkle (thank you!! Actually, there are four new bags - but the luxe flap missed out on the pic haha... I'll post one soon!), aprilvalentine, nerdphanie (can't wait to see your navy patent bowler, did you get it?), and iqaganda (congrats on your new beige flap)!! :heart:

Helena - you're too sweet, thanks so much!! My bags steal the show though! :tender:

Thanks anghelq, allbrandspls (just my new bags, not my collection :smile:!), chanelfans, lulilu, Dollygirl (the leather on the VL is yummy for sure... and the bowlers are itching to get out of the house haha), xhollieax, and sammiekat (I love your new soft and chain flap)!!

kaban - maybe Chanel will re-release the bowlers, and then you can get one! :smile:

Thanks Michelle!! :heart: - alouette, and evychew (you should get the tank... it's so cute)!

Jenn - Haha, no way, I don't do my bags any justice! :P You model the heck out of your bags, and always look stunning! You're too kind though... and I'm so glad finals are over, yay! :yahoo:

Wow Minal!!! Your stuff is so TDF! I'm on the hunt for a black metallic bowler, but your dark silver bowler is sooo lovely.

Aww, I feel flattered for being your bagspiration!! The dark chocolate VL tote is sooo lovely, I will never ever let go of it. I can't see how F/W 07 can beat F/W 06. EVERYTHING is TDF.

Thanks Mon, I'm definitely in luxe Chanel heaven! :P

MassLaw15 - I know that bag you are talking about... I've seen it in the Your Chanel in Action thread (I think Stacy/Rokerchic has it), and also in the Reference Library... it's gorgeous! :yes:

Jenn - Thank you!! :heart: Your new white soft and chain flap looks gorgeous on you, and I covet your matte gold flap!! :smile: And tiny... nooo way haha... it's all because of those jeans - dark wash, low rise COH... for some reason that style just sucks it all in haha, like a denim spanx! :P

Thanks chercherry!
Thanks so much for the info!:greengrin:

:nuts:Great choices!!! LOVE every one of them!!! GEEZ!!--You and Jen should be Chanel models lol...Stunning!!! Congrats on getting through your exams...and enjoy your lovely bags!!!!

asl_bebes - Thank you! :heart: I hope you find a lux bowler for yourself!! :smile:

absolutanne/Anne - ITA about Fall '06 bags blowing the fall '07 bags out of the water... well, from what I've seen so far anyway... which is why all of my Fall bags are a season behind haha. :P Aww, well you looked so great modeling your VL tote (and everything else!!) that I just had to find one (I'm never letting go of mine either)! :smile:

MassLaw15 - no problem!!

chanelspell - Thank you!! It's a huge relief! :yes:

EMMY - Aww, you're too kind!! :blush: Jenn sure could be a model (well, both Jenn's could!).... but me haha, no way... I think I weigh 129834lbs too much, and I'm only 5'5"! :P I seem to remember a certain DS flap modeling pic a while back where a certain someone looked fabulous! ;)

Thanks anonymous!