I'm in brown heaven.....come see my new babies!!!

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
So after the 08 Magenta city, 06 Grenat work and 07 Violet le compagnon, here are my new brown babies: 07 Cafe Brief and 07 Sienna Work!!! I'm soooo in love with these two, so butterly soft and smooshy:love:!

:heart:Special THANK-YOU to two amazing PFers (C & H) who helped me find them!!!

Sie.jpg

cafe.jpg

Sie_2.jpg
Sie_1.jpg

cafe_2.jpg
cafe_1.jpg

So after the 08 Magenta city, 06 Grenat work and 07 Violet le compagnon, here are my new brown babies: 07 Cafe Brief and 07 Sienna Work!!! I'm soooo in love with these two, so butterly soft and smooshy:love:!

:heart:Special THANK-YOU to two amazing PFers (C & H) who helped me find them!!!

cafe.jpg

^^ congrats "Q", you wear it well!!!
:yahoo:

Wow! Love the grenat color! And, does the le compagnon called another name? This is the first I've seen this bag, and I reallllly like it...and the color is one of my favs!
Good score!

Never mind...I reread your op. A brief. I wondered why my search kept bringing me to wallets! LOL

Your Sienna is delicious!! Love the charm too!! Congratulations, they are both beautiful, but I am far more drawn to the Sienna, it looks to have beautiful leather as well, thick and soft!!!

I wish you well,

Bridget