I'm In Big L.A.M.B. Trouble

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I got my very first ever bit of L.A.M.B. My first taste of L.A.M.B. you may say and um. I'm in trouble. I am going to have to have MORE L.A.M.B.!

I LOVE this wallet. I love the hardware. I love the stripey lining. I love the patent leather.

Did I mention...

LOVE?

Pic is stolen from the eBay seller....but you may recognize her since I got her from a tPF-er!
    [​IMG]

2. pic isnt working for me?

3. Voodoo- try copy and paste for the listing page.

4. Lol, we have sucked you in Voodoo!! Muuuwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaaaa!!

5. I can totally understand the feeling Voodoo...I've been mesmerized by L.A.M.B. recently too. Just bought my 2nd bag and key pouch yesterday! Gorgeous wallet...congrats!!:tup: Have you seen the bags it matches?:graucho:

6. I can't see it!!! But congrats Voodoo, welcome to L.A.M.B.!!!

7. OMG I can't believe the pic isn't working .... dang it dang it.... how about this:

[​IMG]

8. I thiiiink I might know who you got it from voodoo :graucho:...

Congrats! It's beautiful!!

9. ^ Lambiepie- did you clean out your closet again???

Rainforest Patent...:drool:

Love love love it!!

10. love it!!! congrattttssss..

11. Thank you!

I keep pulling her out of my bag and patting her. :P

12. i love that collection I really want the Bellfast in rainforest, I have a "Wilbury" obsession, going on 4 now....!

13. :graucho: We've got Voodoo hooked now!!! You know you're hooked when you keep touching and feeling your new LAMB!! I've been doing that to my Rocksteady and oh yes, also smelling LAMB. :tispy::tispy:

14. Nice Voodoo! Congrats!!! I have the Manchester in Rainforest. Maybe one day I will get the patent wallet to go with it but I am in love with my Rasta wallet right now.

15. Congratulations! Your wallet is absolutely amazing.