I'm in a jam again...pls help

THANKS for the pic BagFetish! I really appreciate it!!

hmm..so I'm thinking that I am getting the Manhattan PM for sure..lol

now it's a battle between the LH and BH. I called 866 for a Cdn price and it's not as bad as expensive as I thought $765CDN. But I totally would consider a pre-loved one...*sigh*

thanks for all your input! by all means, keep 'em coming!

get the BH:yes:... just because school is a really messy and dirty place, so for SURE you'll end up putting the bag down on the floor. Maybe not at first, but once the LoVe dies down, the BH's vachetta-less bottom would be more suitable for many years of (ab)use:biggrin:.

wow you're looking fab with the manhattan.:yes: :yes: is it new?love the look of a new bag!how old is she?

LOL! thanks, but I took out the pic cuz I don't like the dress anymore.... I dunno what I was thinking going to a party in a pumpkin dress!!!:Push: (Shhhh! you didn't see anything...lol) and ya it's new in the pix, but I've had it for about 5 months now since I bought it? don't remember...

LOL! thanks, but I took out the pic cuz I don't like the dress anymore.... I dunno what I was thinking going to a party in a pumpkin dress!!!:Push: (Shhhh! you didn't see anything...lol) and ya it's new in the pix, but I've had it for about 5 months now since I bought it? don't remember...

:lol: oh that was fast,the pic is gone!:P anyway(if you don't want to talk about the outfit;) ) the size, the style of the bag looks great on you.