I'm im LV , and I fall in love with the mono toiletry pouch !

I have it in the 19. I use it everyday in my purse. I keep lipgloss, roller ball perfume, checkbook, hair bands, feminine products, hand sanitizer, and whatever else . It holds a lot and I'm glad I bought it. :smile:
Ive had it since 2006 and use it all the time!! Id say its a good investment. It can be used as a mis. bag, makeup bag, baby bag (can hold a pull-up and a few wipes), clutch, receipt holder...... lol ive personally used it all these ways at one time or another.;)

I love them! I have the 15 and 26, and am seriously thinking about buying the 19 before the rumored US price increase. I keep small personal items ..advil, bandaids, etc. in the 15 and use the 26 as a catchall for everything else in my bag that isn't contained... pens, mints/gum, rollerball perfume, hairspray, etc....

Hope this helps! :smile:

I have it in size 26 and I love it, it's great for staying organised with smaller items inside bigger bags, and you can of course use it as a clutch or... well, a toiletry pouch too! :biggrin:

Thank you so much!

I bought it!
I went to buy a mini pochette accesorize, but I saw this toiletry pouch and just fall in love straight a way !
( I was reading your answers in the store :smile: )

I do reveal soon, thank so much again :smile:

So glad I saw this, but by sure which to get-toiletry 15 or mini pochette. I need something for my lipsticks and eyeliner in my purse, my current pochette is not LV, and is about an inch longer than the 15. I also need something that can fit in my Saumur, along with my ZCP and cles...

So glad I saw this, but by sure which to get-toiletry 15 or mini pochette. I need something for my lipsticks and eyeliner in my purse, my current pochette is not LV, and is about an inch longer than the 15. I also need something that can fit in my Saumur, along with my ZCP and cles...

I wanted to buy a mini pochette first, but I loved this pouch more.
Its a little bigger ( I got a size 19), and I just love how simple it is.

The size 15 is smaller than the mini pochette, Im not sure you will fit a ZCP and a cles. But in the 19, you can put definetly.

arrival said:
I wanted to buy a mini pochette first, but I loved this pouch more.
Its a little bigger ( I got a size 19), and I just love how simple it is.

The size 15 is smaller than the mini pochette, Im not sure you will fit a ZCP and a cles. But in the 19, you can put definetly.

Oops, meant to say that I want to fit all 3 in my Saumur, not the pochette or 15.