I'm heading to Holts and LV right now...

1. to return my 2 agendas. Hopefully when I get back, I'll be the proud owner of a new white MC wapity!:tender:

Either that or I'll be stuck with store credit!:rant:

2. Hope your MC Wapity is right there waiting for you:graucho:

3. 0o0o0 fun - have fun!!! we'll be waiting for ya!!! :jammin:

4. Did they have it? I wanna c the wapity! Im getting a mono one this week!

5. 0o0o0o you'll have the mono wapity! i just got one this week!!! :love: wapity's are great!!! :wlae:

6. hope everything went smoothly! can't wait to see pics!

7. I know it'll be great for my phone (new sony phone with a 3.2 megapixel camera for those of u who speak geek!)
    So I am very excited! But it's just to tide me until "groom" is available. I wish there was a groom wapity. this collection would do really well if it were permanent and more pieces were added. How do u like yours?

8. Well they were all out of the white wapity at Holts, and I was just there last Saturday and they still had them then!:wtf: Boy, things have been selling fast!

So I went to the LV boutique and they had a couple left!

I exchanged my mini mandarin agenda for her and here she is!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/ginger98/ag31_005.jpg

So I got rid of both agendas today. When I tried to refund the monogram small ring agenda at Holts, the SA made a fuss because I didn't bring back the refill!:wtf: She still let me have the refund though, but she said that it was just this once!

9. Oh yeah, I think I saw the new epi colour in a Jasmin bag! It was like a light brown and really nice. (Or is that an old colour that I just haven't seen b4?:P )

10. Congrats!!!:nuts: Glad you got the Wapity!!!

11. Congrats! It's a great piece!

12. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: i love your mc white wapity!!! congrats!!!

13. very nice, Arnott did they have any mono's at the boutique? and who was ur SA, were they good?

14. i havent used my wapity yet :shame: hehehe maybe this weekend.... LOL sorry for the high-jacking! hehehehe!!!! :roflmfao:

15. Thanks! And the wapity was only $360! I thought it would be $365 cuz thats what it was the last time I checked!:wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice