I'm headed to Oahu on Friday...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A little pre-hibernation (I'm starting an accelerated BS Nursing program in two weeks) vacay.

What should I get at the LV store?? (if i can get something goooood) :smile:

Any ideas ladies??? I'm thinking DH is going to be pretty generous, b/c he wanted to buy me a congratulatory gift for getting accepted into school, hee2. - even though he just bought me a new Balenciaga - he's too good to me. :smile:

2. neverfull damier

3. Looking at your signature ~ how about something Vernis?

4. oohhh anything huh???? I would say a damier neverfull or wc speedy 30...not sure what you like/want...

5. if its possible to find, a WC 30!! :smile:

6. Get the WC speedy 30

7. add a lil color in your collection.. get the WC Speedy 30!
    I hope you can still find one there. =)

8. I vote for the WC speedy 30 too! Have a great time in Oahu.

9. Whatever you get as a big purchase whilst there, you MUST get the Hawaii stamp upon it or on a luggage tag!!! :tup:

10. Get the damier neverfull !!! Or WC speedy 30 if your shopping budget allows for it ! :graucho:

11. Another vote for WC 30 any color.

12. ITA!!!:yes:

13. im voting for the damier nf also. you can use it for school, or not.

its not going to be in the states for quite a while, so its going to have a great resale value if you need it. and its def classy enough for a young professional sucha s yourself!

congrats on school!

14. Another vote for damier neverfull. Its worry free, which is perfect for a new nursing student! :tup:

15. damier neverfull and matching trunks and bags accessories.