I’m having so much trouble choosing between the Alma BB and Bond Street BB

Summer9658

Sep 27, 2020
This is my first LV purchase. I went into the store with the Alma BB in mind, and that’s what I ended up with. The sales associate also brought out the bond street BB and I liked it a lot more than I thought. I was debating between the two and asked people for their opinions.. they all liked the bond street better. I know it doesn’t matter because I’m the one wearing it but I guess it’s making me second guess my choice. I really think the Alma bb is so cute, and love that it can look casual and be used for outings but maybe the bond street is more worth it for a first purchase? It does look a bit more “premium”. Does anyone have both and have a preference?

I had the bond street mm but the magnet under the flap did not align. Plus the sides fold dont look the same. They deem it as defective. I didnt want to worry about the flap again so i opted for another bag that has a zipper. I got the beaubourg hobo mini instead. The alma bb looks classic and timeless. Can dress up and down. I tried to use my bond street mm with my sneakers but dont seem right. :biggrin: i guess the bond street is more on dress up.

Thanks a lot. I knew in my heart that was the one that I wanted but i always ask everyone for their opinions and am easily swayed! I agree about the versatility and being able to dress up or down. I love that about this bag.

Reactions: Moxisox