I'm having second thoughts about the Azur Speedy 25

IMO, I think since your'e in Vancity, I would go for a damier or epi just b/c you don't have to worry about vachetta!

like you said, maybe better off getting a pochette accessories, cles, or wallet from azur instead of a speedy....hope that helps!

LOL @ Vancity! :P Do you think the white epi would be high maintenance as well? Because even though its epi, its still white.

LOL @ Vancity! :P Do you think the white epi would be high maintenance as well? Because even though its epi, its still white.

i think just the fact that it is WHITE will make it high maintenance...not really familiar with epi, and how durable it i and how easy to clean...if what you're after is durability, and low maintenance, I would suggest a damier speedy....or maybe an epi but in a darker color?!?!?!

i think just the fact that it is WHITE will make it high maintenance...not really familiar with epi, and how durable it i and how easy to clean...if what you're after is durability, and low maintenance, I would suggest a damier speedy....or maybe an epi but in a darker color?!?!?!

I'd be worried about the red lining of the Damier staining things, and also I don't think Damier has that wow factor. Maybe they will come out with a nicer epi colour after the white, because I don't really like any of the current colours except for accessories..I love my red epi pochette!

It seems very apples and oranges since 2 speedies = 1 cambon bowler pricewise. I also think they compliment different styles. Why not make one of them your next dream bag and buy the other right now. They're too different and both would look great in a wardrobe! :biggrin:

I really like the azur print both with patina and without. But you should do what makes you happy... it seems like you have already made up your mind anyway since all your points were azur cons! If you have the patience to wait for the white epi to come out, then I would go for that style. The two speedies seem similar in functionality and what outfits it would match with although epi will definitely be way less maintenance.
The Chanel bowler is cute but to me that line is too "teeny bopper" looking. Probably because 100% of all the ones i've ever seen IRL are fakes carried by teenage girls. That's why I got tired of my ligne cambon. That's just my humble opinion though, I know there are people on PF that say not to get swayed by what others think but I personally wouldn't want to spend that much money on the Chanel just to have everyone think it's the same fake carried by all the teens.
May I suggest that you go to the LV boutique with an open mind and just browse around??? You never know what will catch your eye, you might end up taking something home that you never even considered before! At least for me, i'm never one to sit on the $$$ and just wait for something better to come out when i've already got it saved up! :P

The Chanel bowler is cute but to me that line is too "teeny bopper" looking. Probably because 100% of all the ones i've ever seen IRL are fakes carried by teenage girls. That's why I got tired of my ligne cambon. That's just my humble opinion though, I know there are people on PF that say not to get swayed by what others think but I personally wouldn't want to spend that much money on the Chanel just to have everyone think it's the same fake carried by all the teens.

I've never seen anyone carry this bag in person! :shrugs: The first time I saw it irl was when I went to the boutique on Saturday. So I don't think that is a problem where I live. And I don't think its at all "teeny bopper" looking.

BTW, who is that guy in your avatar?

I'd be worried about the red lining of the Damier staining things, and also I don't think Damier has that wow factor. Maybe they will come out with a nicer epi colour after the white, because I don't really like any of the current colours except for accessories..I love my red epi pochette!

oooh good points..haha funny thing those are the same reasons why I'm not a fan of the damier speedy...haha.I totally forgot! maybe get an epi soufflot?!?! I think depending on which colour you get could have a wow factor and durability as well as usage for day and night...or if not soufflot an epi jasmin? that's nice too!!!

btw, what are you planning to use this bag for?! everyday?! business?! casual?!

oooh good points..haha funny thing those are the same reasons why I'm not a fan of the damier speedy...haha.I totally forgot! maybe get an epi soufflot?!?! I think depending on which colour you get could have a wow factor and durability as well as usage for day and night...or if not soufflot an epi jasmin? that's nice too!!!

btw, what are you planning to use this bag for?! everyday?! business?! casual?!

Not the soufflot because its too much like my dooney barrel bag. Maybe the Jasmin if they come out with a nice colour. I'm looking for an everyday bag, and right now I'm leaning towards that Chanel bag, and just buying the Azur mini pochette later on. :happydance: But right now Karman's got me thinking about that clear inclusion bracelet as well! :cursing: If I buy the Chanel bag now, I wont be able to afford anymore LVs for a while.

BTW, how old are you? Just curious! :P

LOL @ you remembering me debating over it! :P What colour epi's did you get? Hmm, I think I'll pass on the Azur Speedy now. Thanks for the input...funny how yesterday I was so sure that I put myself on the list and now I don't want it! :P Are you familiar with Chanel? I don't own any chanel pieces but I love that bag I posted. Do you know how long Chanel bags are under warranty for after you buy them? Are they durable? I know that LV bags are known to last 10+ years but what about chanel? Thanks in advance!

Oops! Sorry, I didn't see your reply until now. I just sent you a PM!:smile: