I'm having a moment: A Fashion Moment!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my lovely Oasis Fashion Moment. Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures. They are taken with my iPhone. I'll try to take better photos later.

It is very dark in our offices (I work in the creative department at an advertising agency, and they like to keep it dark up here!), so it is difficult to get a good idea of the gorgeous color.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. So beautiful! I love the lines of this bag--the trim looks awesome with the rich blue. What color is the lining? How do you feel about it?

3. The lining is orange, but it actually goes quite well since they are complimentary colors.

I LOVE the bag. It is one of the prettiest Tanos I've ever seen. The shape and details, along with the beautiful color, make it an interesting and cool handbag. I'm definitely in love with it.

4. ^^

It's even more beautiful then I thought! I love it!

5. :faint:

Makes me wish I had gotten this one in Blossom when MHB had it...I really like the looks of this bag Oboogie!!

Congrats and enjoy!

6. I really like the shape and color of that bag!! Nice addition to the collection!

Joan

7. Pretty bag, I love the blue. What's the exact name of the blue?

8. Oasis is the name of the color. I'll try to capture it better tonight with a real camera because the color is truly stunning.

9. Congrats on a great snag!!! It's very pretty!

10. Thanks, you guys. I took a few more photos with a proper camera, and I'll try to post those tonight.

11. That is a great bag Deb, it's really cool looking!

12. That is a very beautiful bag Oboogie enjoy her!! Can't wait to see the other pics.

13. Tano does wonderful blues. Love the detail on this bag. :smile:

14. OOOOOOOOO awesome! I love the angled zippers on the front and the touch of contrast trim on the straps!

15. Here are a couple in natural daylight. I think these may capture the color the best:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Inside with a flash. These make it look a lot brighter than it really is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Without flash:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]